Let your entire home breather easier and cleaner.
Continental Fan is pleased to offer the most advanced air purification system available. The CX3000GS Ducted Air Purifier provides particle removal, chemical neutralization and living organism abatement.
The CX3000GS works in conjunction with an HVAC system and provides up to 3,000 square feet of complete air purification. Using patented technology, the CX3000GS incorporates Photo-Catalytic Oxidation that uses UVC light to activate a highly reactive catalyst. This process converts toxic compounds into benign constituents such as water and carbon dioxide.
The CX3000GS, like other models in the CX Complete Air Purification Systems family, is designed for easy maintenance, so that peak performance can be provided at all times. Built-in electronic service lights indicate when filters and UVC lamps require replacement.
Features & Benefits
CX3000GS Ducted Air Purifiers are designed to work in conjunction with an HVAC system, and use a four-stage process to purify indoor air:
- Electrostatic MERV-11 filter - removes allergens to 0.3 microns
- Reactive catalyst - neutralizes VOC’s, toxic chemicals and odors
- UVC light - renders germs, viruses and bacteria harmless
- Negative ions and activated oxygen - keep air fresh and clean
Using patented technology, CX Complete Air Purification Systems are designed to remove airborne particles, neutralize odors and chemicals, and render germs, viruses and bacteria harmless. A cleaner environment will:
- Promote family health and wellness
- Alleviate fatigue and headaches
- Ease breathing problems
- Create an environment for sound sleep
- Reduce asthma, hay fever and sinus problems
- Control pet odors and dander
- Cut dust and cleaning requirements
- Relieve sore throats, runny noses and sneezing
- Air purification
- Home air purification
- Daycare air purification
- Office air purification
Shipping within the Continental U.S., all others please call for quote. Have a PayPal account? Choose Bill Me Later and stretch your payments.
Click here for installation manual and user guide