Tamarack products can be seen on Ask This Old House
The HV1600 Whole House Fan will efficiently remove hot stale stuffy air from your home and replace it with the cool air from outside. This is an excellent alternative to air conditioning when the weather outside, is better than inside the home. The HV1600 is California Title 24 compliant and listed on the California Energy Commission appliance efficiency directory.
- The only brand with R50 or R38 Insulated self sealing doors
- 2-Speed 1,000/1,600 CFM, Radio frequency remote control
- Vertical (inside attic wall) or Horizontal (inside attic floor) installation
- Save energy $'s and reduce your carbon footprint
- UL Component UL Listings; E115252, E20888, E170149
- Includes interior grille, 6' power cord, 2-speed radio frequency remote control.
- Installation instructions include an optional hard wire configuration for fan operation: Recommended controls are an SPST wall switch, or a non-digital spring wound mechanical timer. All other controls will void the product warranty.**CFM rates measured in a controlled test environment. Your results may vary due to building construction. * Within Continental U.S. only, accessories not included.
Not sure which fan to use for your home, click here or call for sizing information
Click here for product information
Click here for installation manual
Have a PayPal account? Choose Bill Me Later and stretch your payment.
- 3-year Warranty, Add an Extended warranty for 3 more years!