The HV3400 "Ghost" provides a different type of cooling than you get from an air conditioning unit. When the air outside is cooler than inside, you simply open windows and turn on the Ghost. It pulls the cool outside air in through the windows, and pushes hot stale air up out attic venting, cooling both the home and the attic at the same time.
Air conditioning will cool you off but you should consider this, it continuously recirculates stale – sometimes unhealthy air and, it costs 90% more in energy to run, over the Ghost.
Beyond Cooling the Home: The Ghost is Energy Efficient, easy to install, requires no maintenance, includes a radio frequency remote control for it's 2-speed operation and for finish, an attractive white interior ceiling grille. Additional benefits for the home owner are found when the fan is not in use as it features self-sealing insulated doors that close tight when not in use.
The HV3400 is California Title 24 compliant and listed on the California Energy Commission appliance efficiency directory.
- 2-Speed, Radio Frequency Remote Controlled, 1,900 and 3,400** cfm
- Will improve a home's HERS score
- Easy installation ! Sits on attic floor joist!
- The ONLY fan with R38 or R50 insulated self sealing doors.
- Includes a 24.5" X 16.5" o.d. white interior grille, 6' power cord and radio frequency remote control.
- For engineered truss roof systems, please call prior to ordering.