LiftLock 2500 Ducted Whole House Fan
Current Lead Time is 2-3 weeks
Ships within the Continental US only
One of the most efficient whole house fans available today, the LiftLock 2500 Ducted Whole House Fan uses a revolutionary design and drop-door damper to achieve a remarkable 93.3 CFM per watt efficiency. The LiftLock’s 20-inch diameter, high-precision fan blades provide maximum airflow at high speeds, allowing you to quickly cool your home each evening. Designed to mount on 16″ or 24″ on-center framing, and factory-equipped with a 10′ power cord, the LiftLock is quick and easy to install in smaller homes and tight attic spaces.
The LiftLock drop down door and flange frame are powder coated white to blend in with most ceilings and can be painted on-site if desired.
Ducted airflow rated at 2945 Q-CFM™
2276 CFM HVI-916 – CA Title 24 airflow
- Powerful ECM motors circulate over 2900 CFM providing energy-efficient whole-home cooling
- Unique drop-down damper closes and seals to the attic space when not in use to keep cool air in the living space
- Brushed aluminum fan components with white, powder-coated damper
- Controlled by 10-speed wall control switch with 12-hour timer (included with purchase) or an optional remote (AF-RC-DCT-Kit not included with fan purchase)
- Easy to install | Fits 16” – 24” on-center joists | No joist-cutting required
- 3-year parts limited warranty
There are no reviews yet.