Delta BreezGreenBuilder DB-GBR100LED
EXCEEDS ASHRAE 62.2
Delta BreezGreenBuilder -GBR100LED Bathroom Fan With Light 100 CFM Fan/Dimmable LED Features:
- ENERGY STAR® qualified with innovative brushless DC motor technology
- Quiet operation at 1.5 Sones
- UL approved for ceiling mount installation
- 13-Watt Dimmable LED light included (equivalent to a 60-Watt incandescent bulb). Dimmer switch not included.
- Main light output: 850 Lumens; 3000K; 90 CRI for high color accuracy
- Dimmable LED life is 30,000 hours (compare with 10,000-hour CFL life)
- Energy efficiency at 7.3 CFM/Watt
- Green LED indicator light to show power is on
- Annual energy cost for 24/7 operation is approximately $14.31*
*Calculations based upon U.S. average retail electricity and HVI testing labs. Actual results may vary
Delta Breez model DB-GBR100LED has been awarded ENERGY STAR qualified with brushless DC motor engineered to run continuously for a minimum of 70,000 hours; airflow rating of 100 CFM and loudness rating of 1.5 Sones at 0.1 static pressure as certified by the Home Ventilating Institute (HVI); power consumption of 13 Watts with an efficiency rating of 7.6 CFM/Watt at 0.1” static pressure; the fan will feature LED indicator running light, motor lock protection and self-compensating motor speed for intended airflow when static pressure is encountered. UL and cUL listed for tub/shower enclosure when used with GFCI-protected branch circuit wiring
- During the warranty period, a replacement for any defective product will be supplied free of charge for installation by the consumer. The warranty provided herein does not cover charges for labor or other costs incurred in the troubleshooting, repair, removal, and installation service.
- All returns of defective parts or products must include the product model number, and must be made through an authorized Delta Electronics distributor. Authorized returns must be shipped prepaid. Repaired or replacement products will be shipped by Delta Electronics F.O.B. shipping point.
- Delta Electronics shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, or special damages arising out of or in connection with products use or performance, regardless of the form of action whether in contract, tort (including negligence), strict product liability or otherwise.
- This warranty does not extend to fluorescent lamp starters and tubes.
- The warranty does not cover if user does not comply with manufacture’s installation manual.
- To qualify for warranty service, you must notify Delta Electronics at the address or telephone number below.
- Delta Electronics shall have no liability to the original owner-user with respect to any defect caused by abuse, misuse, neglect, improper transportation or storage, improper testing, improper installation, improper operation, improper use, improper maintenance, improper repair, improper alteration, improper modification, tampering or accident of products or parts thereof, or unusual deterioration or degradation of products or parts thereof due to a physical environment beyond the requirements of products’ specifications.