Delta BreezIntegrity DB-ITG80LED
EXCEEDS ENERGY STAR
Delta BreezIntegrity Series DB-ITG80LED 80 CFM Bathroom Fan With Light Features:
- ENERGY STAR® qualified with brushless DC motor technology
- Quiet operation at 1.3 sones
- Ceiling mount ventilating fan/Dimmable LED Light rated for continuous running
- 13-Watt Dimmable LED light included (equivalent to a 60-Watt incandescent bulb). Dimmer switch not included
- Main light output: 850 Lumens; 3000K; 90 CRI for high color accuracy
- Energy efficiency at 7.2 CFM/Watt
- LED life is 30,000 hours (compare with 10,000 hours CFL life)
- Self-compensating motor speed for intended airflow when static pressure is encountered
- Annual energy cost for 24/7 operation is approximately $11.88*
*Calculations based upon U.S. average retail electricity and HVI testing labs. Actual results may vary
The Builder’s Choice for Green Construction.
Delta BreezIntegrity DB-ITG80LED is ENERGY STAR® qualified with brushless DC motor engineered to run continuously for a minimum 70,000 hours. Airflow rating of 80 CFM and loudness rating of 1.3 Sone at 0.1 static pressure as certified by the Home Ventilating Institute (HVI); power consumption of 11.3 Watts with an efficiency rating of 7.2 CFM/Watt at 0.1” static pressure; motor lock protection and self-compensating motor speed for intended airflow when static pressure is encountered. UL and cUL listed for tub/shower enclosure when used with GFCI-protected branch circuit wiring.
Delta Electronics Inc. (“Delta Electronics”) warrants to the original consumer purchaser in the USA and Canada that the Breez ventilation fan products will be free from defects in material or workmanship. This warranty is limited to three (3) years from the original date of purchase.
- During the warranty period, a replacement for any defective product will be supplied free of charge for installation by the consumer. The warranty provided herein does not cover charges for labor or other costs incurred in the troubleshooting, repair, removal, and installation service.
- All returns of defective parts or products must include the product model number, and must be made through an authorized Delta Electronics distributor. Authorized returns must be shipped prepaid. Repaired or replacement products will be shipped by Delta Electronics F.O.B. shipping point.
- Delta Electronics shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, or special damages arising out of or in connection with products use or performance, regardless of the form of action whether in contract, tort (including negligence), strict product liability or otherwise.
- This warranty does not extend to fluorescent lamp starters and tubes.
- The warranty does not cover if user does not comply with manufacture’s installation manual.
- To qualify for warranty service, you must notify Delta Electronics at the address or telephone number below.
- Delta Electronics shall have no liability to the original owner-user with respect to any defect caused by abuse, misuse, neglect, improper transportation or storage, improper testing, improper installation, improper operation, improper use, improper maintenance, improper repair, improper alteration, improper modification, tampering or accident of products or parts thereof, or unusual deterioration or degradation of products or parts thereof due to a physical environment beyond the requirements of products’ specifications.