Delta BreezRadiance DB-RAD110LED
Reduce Energy Use and Utility Costs With The 110 CFM Fan/LED Dimmable Light with Heater
DB-RAD110LED 110 CFM Bath Fan with Heater With Light
Bathroom Fan Without Light Features:
Efficient bath fan with heater to warm and delight.
The Delta BreezRadiance series combines a quiet bath fan with a heater – perfect to warm up the bathroom. The built-in heater provides fast and consistent heat distribution. A dimmable LED light is included on the fan, which is cUL listed and HVI certified.
- Cutting-edge brushless DC motor outlasts traditional AC motor fans by 2½ times
- Quiet operation for a peaceful shower experience
- Integrated thermostat offers a consistent temperature
- 13-watt dimmable LED module doubles as a nightlight
- Heater module equipped with thermal cut-off fuse for safety
- Added peace of mind: heating element meets cUL safety standards
- Pre-filter blocks dust from clogging up the heater
- Duct diameter of 4″
- Main light output: 850 Lumens; 3000K; 90 CRI for high color accuracy
- Annual exhaust fan energy cost for 24/7 operation is approximately $12.62*
*Calculations based upon U.S. average retail electricity and HVI testing labs. Actual results may vary
The Delta BreezRadiance DB-RAD110LED combines a quiet bath fan, LED dimmable light, and heater all in one with a built-in thermostat and brushless DC motor for superior reliability and efficiency. Airflow rating of 110 CFM (±10%) and 0.7 Sones at 0.1 static pressure. Power consumption approximately 12.0 Watts with an efficiency rating of approximately 11.0 CFM/Watt. Duct diameter no less than 4”. Built-in thermostat to regulate temperature. Metal guard to help prevent user contact with PTC. PTC with 1600W and conforms to UL and cUL safety standards. PTC equipped with thermal cutoff fuse and thermostat.
Delta Electronics Inc. (“Delta Electronics”) warrants to the original consumer purchaser in the USA and Canada that the Breez ventilation fan products will be free from defects in material or workmanship. This warranty is limited to three (3) years from the original date of purchase.
- During the warranty period, a replacement for any defective product will be supplied free of charge for installation by the consumer. The warranty provided herein does not cover charges for labor or other costs incurred in the troubleshooting, repair, removal, and installation service.
- All returns of defective parts or products must include the product model number, and must be made through an authorized Delta Electronics distributor. Authorized returns must be shipped prepaid. Repaired or replacement products will be shipped by Delta Electronics F.O.B. shipping point.
- Delta Electronics shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, or special damages arising out of or in connection with products use or performance, regardless of the form of action whether in contract, tort (including negligence), strict product liability or otherwise.
- This warranty does not extend to fluorescent lamp starters and tubes.
- The warranty does not cover if user does not comply with manufacture’s installation manual.
- To qualify for warranty service, you must notify Delta Electronics at the address or telephone number below.
- Delta Electronics shall have no liability to the original owner-user with respect to any defect caused by abuse, misuse, neglect, improper transportation or storage, improper testing, improper installation, improper operation, improper use, improper maintenance, improper repair, improper alteration, improper modification, tampering or accident of products or parts thereof, or unusual deterioration or degradation of products or parts thereof due to a physical environment beyond the requirements of products’ specifications.