Delta BreezRadiance DB-RAD80
80 CFM DB-RAD80 Fan with Heater
DB-RAD80 80 CFM Bath Fan with Heater Without LED
Bathroom Fan Without Light Features:
Innovative DC brushless motor design for long life, low noise, and low power consumption.
- Energy saving brushless DC motor technology engineered to run continuously for a minimum 70,000 hours
- Quiet operation at 1.5 Sones
- Energy efficiency at 7 CFM/Watt
- Built-in thermostat for consistent temperature
- Metal guard to prevent user contact with heating wire
- 1300W heating element evaluated by cUL for safety standards
- Heater module equipped with thermal cutoff fuse and thermostat
- Annual exhaust fan energy cost for 24/7 operation is approximately $12.31*
*Calculations based upon U.S. average retail electricity and HVI testing labs. Actual results may vary
The Delta BreezRadiance RAD80 combines a quiet bath fan and heater all in one with a built-in thermostat and brushless DC motor engineered to run continuously for a minimum of 70,000 hours; airflow rating of 80 CFM (±10%) and 1.5 Sones is at 0.1 static pressure. Power consumption approximately 11.7 Watts with an efficiency rating of approximately 7.0 CFM/Watt. Duct diameter is no less than 4” Built-in thermostat to regulate temperature. Metal guard to help prevent user contact with the heating wire. Heater element with 1300W and conforms to cUL safety standards. Heater module equipped with a thermal cutoff fuse and thermostat.