Delta BreezSignature SIG80-110LED
Exceeds ASHRAE 62.2
Delta BreezSignature Series SIGD80-110LED 80/110 CFM Exhaust Fan/Dimmable LED Light/Night-Light with Dual Speed
Reaching New Heights in Low Power Consumption and Quiet Performance
BreezSignature ENERGY STAR® qualified fans are remarkably energy-efficient with the use of brushless DC motor. BreezSignature fans are solid, elegant ventilation solutions with motion-sensing, humidity-sensing, dual speed, or single speed options with built-in controls for adjustable low speed, motion sensing or humidity sensing. The Signature fan energy efficiency exceeds ENERGY STAR requirements by as much as 292% and is quiet as a breeze with noise level ratings as low as less than 0.3 sones. Size Your Bathroom Exhaust Vent Fan Here:
- ENERGY STAR® qualified with innovative brushless DC motor technology
- Perfectly quiet operation at less than 0.3 Sones
- Full speed adjustable, 80 or 110 CFM
- LED life is 30,000 hours (compare with 10,000 hours CFL life)
- (1) 13-Watt Dimmable LED light included (equivalent to a 60-Watt incandescent bulb). Dimmer switch not included
- (1) 2-Watt LED night light
- Main light output: 800 Lumens; 3000K; 90 CRI for high color accuracy and compliance with CEC JA8 Title 24 requirements
- Includes 6″ to 4″ duct reducer
- Energy efficiency at 13.8 CFM/Watt
- Green LED indicator light to show power is on
- The annual energy cost for 24/7 operation is approximately $7.20*
*Calculations based upon U.S. average retail electricity and HVI testing labs. Actual results may vary
Innovative brushless DC motor design for long life, low noise, and low power consumption
The exceptional reliability of Delta’s Brushless DC Motor is combined with control options including adjustable continuous low speed down to 30 CFM. Delta Breez model SIG80-110LED has been awarded ENERGY STAR® qualified with Brushless DC Motor engineered to run continuously for a minimum 70,000 hours; airflow rating of 110 CFM and loudness rating of less than 0.3 Sones at 0.1”static pressure as certified by the Home Ventilating Institute (HVI); power consumption of 9.7 Watts with efficiency rating of 12.7 CFM/Watt at 0.1” static pressure; fan will feature motor lock protection and self-compensating motor speed for intended airflow when static pressure is encountered. LED life is 30,000 hours (compare with 10,000 hours CFL life). One 13-Watt LED main light and one 2-Watt LED night light are included. Main light output is 800 Lumens and 3000K. UL and cUL listed for tub/shower enclosure when used with GFCI-protected branch circuit wiring.
DB-SIG80 -110LED CFM Dual Speed Exhaust Fan With Light
Delta Electronics Inc. (“Delta Electronics”) warrants to the original consumer purchaser in the USA and Canada that the Breez ventilation fan products will be free from defects in material or workmanship. This warranty is limited to three (3) years from the original date of purchase.
- During the warranty period, a replacement for any defective product will be supplied free of charge for installation by the consumer. The warranty provided herein does not cover charges for labor or other costs incurred in the troubleshooting, repair, removal, and installation service.
- All returns of defective parts or products must include the product model number, and must be made through an authorized Delta Electronics distributor. Authorized returns must be shipped prepaid. Repaired or replacement products will be shipped by Delta Electronics F.O.B. shipping point.
- Delta Electronics shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, or special damages arising out of or in connection with products use or performance, regardless of the form of action whether in contract, tort (including negligence), strict product liability or otherwise.
- This warranty does not extend to fluorescent lamp starters and tubes.
- The warranty does not cover if user does not comply with manufacture’s installation manual.
- To qualify for warranty service, you must notify Delta Electronics at the address or telephone number below.
- Delta Electronics shall have no liability to the original owner-user with respect to any defect caused by abuse, misuse, neglect, improper transportation or storage, improper testing, improper installation, improper operation, improper use, improper maintenance, improper repair, improper alteration, improper modification, tampering or accident of products or parts thereof, or unusual deterioration or degradation of products or parts thereof due to a physical environment beyond the requirements of products’ specifications.