Delta BreezSmart DB-SMT130
DB-SMT130 Single Speed Bathroom Fan Without Light
Exceeds Energy Star
The Smart Choice.
BreezSmart DB-SMT130 is ENERGY STAR Most Efficient and delivers 130 CFM at incredibly low noise, less than 0.3 sones while consuming 11.6 Watts of power. Delta BreezSmart is a remarkable feat for residential ventilation. Operate your near-silent ventilation fan without lifting a finger – you just might forget it’s there.
DB-SMT130 Single Speed Bathroom Fan Features:
Innovative brushless DC motor design for long life, low noise, and low power consumption
- ENERGY STAR® qualified with brushless DC motor technology
- Perfectly quiet operation at <0.3 sones
- Ceiling mount ventilating fan rated for continuous running
- Energy efficiency at 11.2 CFM/Watt
- Green LED indicator light to show power is on
- The annual energy cost for 24/7 operation is approximately $12.10*
*Calculations based upon U.S. average retail electricity and HVI testing labs. Actual results may vary
Click Here to View/Print the Family Specifications for the Delta BreezSmart Series Bathroom Fans PDF
Click Here to View/Print the Submittal Specifications
Delta Electronics Inc. (“Delta Electronics”) warrants to the original consumer purchaser in the USA and Canada that the Breez ventilation fan products will be free from defects in material or workmanship. This warranty is limited to three (3) years from the original date of purchase.
Download warranty document in pdf
- During the warranty period, a replacement for any defective product will be supplied free of charge for installation by the consumer. The warranty provided herein does not cover charges for labor or other costs incurred in the troubleshooting, repair, removal, and installation service.
- All returns of defective parts or products must include the product model number, and must be made through an authorized Delta Electronics distributor. Authorized returns must be shipped prepaid. Repaired or replacement products will be shipped by Delta Electronics F.O.B. shipping point.
- Delta Electronics shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, or special damages arising out of or in connection with products use or performance, regardless of the form of action whether in contract, tort (including negligence), strict product liability or otherwise.
- This warranty does not extend to fluorescent lamp starters and tubes.
- The warranty does not cover if the user does not comply with the manufacturer’s installation manual.
- To qualify for warranty service, you must notify Delta Electronics at the address or telephone number below.
- Delta Electronics shall have no liability to the original owner-user with respect to any defect caused by abuse, misuse, neglect, improper transportation or storage, improper testing, improper installation, improper operation, improper use, improper maintenance, improper repair, improper alteration, improper modification, tampering or accident of products or parts thereof, or unusual deterioration or degradation of products or parts thereof due to a physical environment beyond the requirements of products’ specifications.
There are no reviews yet.