Delta BreezSmart DB-SMT150LED
DB-SMT150LED Single Speed Bathroom Fan With Light
Exceeds Energy Star
The Smart Choice.
BreezSmart Series incorporates Delta’s super reliable Brushless DC Motor at higher CFMs with adjustable humidity and speed, motion sensing, and a delay timer. The BreezSmart series delivers 130 CFM and 150CFM at incredibly low noise, as low as 0.3 Sones while consuming less than 18 Watts of power. All models have been recognized as ENERGY STAR®-qualified. Delta BreezSmart is a remarkable feat for residential ventilation. Operate your near-silent ventilation fan without lifting a finger – you just might forget it’s there.
DB-SMT150LED Bathroom Fan With Light Features:
Innovative brushless DC motor design for long life, low noise, and low power consumption
- ENERGY STAR® qualified with brushless DC motor technology
- Perfectly quiet operation at 0.5 sones
- LED life is 30,000 hours (compare with 10,000 hours CFL life)
- Ceiling mount ventilating fan/LED light/night-light rated for continuous running
- (1) 13-Watt Dimmable LED main light
- (1) 2-Watt LED night-light
- Main light output: 850 Lumens; 3000K; 90 CRI for high color accuracy and compliance with CEC JA8 Title 24 requirements
- Energy efficiency at 8.5 CFM/Watt
- LED indicator will be green when power is on
- The annual energy cost for 24/7 operation is approximately $18.51*
*Calculations based upon U.S. average retail electricity and HVI testing labs. Actual results may vary
Delta Electronics Inc. (“Delta Electronics”) warrants to the original consumer purchaser in the USA and Canada that the Breez ventilation fan products will be free from defects in material or workmanship. This warranty is limited to three (3) years from the original date of purchase.
- During the warranty period, a replacement for any defective product will be supplied free of charge for installation by the consumer. The warranty provided herein does not cover charges for labor or other costs incurred in the troubleshooting, repair, removal, and installation service.
- All returns of defective parts or products must include the product model number, and must be made through an authorized Delta Electronics distributor. Authorized returns must be shipped prepaid. Repaired or replacement products will be shipped by Delta Electronics F.O.B. shipping point.
- Delta Electronics shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, or special damages arising out of or in connection with products use or performance, regardless of the form of action whether in contract, tort (including negligence), strict product liability or otherwise.
- This warranty does not extend to fluorescent lamp starters and tubes.
- The warranty does not cover if the user does not comply with the manufacturer’s installation manual.
- To qualify for warranty service, you must notify Delta Electronics at the address or telephone number below.
- Delta Electronics shall have no liability to the original owner-user with respect to any defect caused by abuse, misuse, neglect, improper transportation or storage, improper testing, improper installation, improper operation, improper use, improper maintenance, improper repair, improper alteration, improper modification, tampering or accident of products or parts thereof, or unusual deterioration or degradation of products or parts thereof due to a physical environment beyond the requirements of products’ specifications.