HV1000 R38 Whole House Fan
This energy-efficient economical fan quickly circulates up to 1000 CFM of air per minute, cools your home, and can improve air quality, easy installation on attic joists, features R38 insulated self-closing doors, a good solution for homes under 1600 sq ft.
FREE SHIPPING (to the 48 contiguous states)
In Stock | Ships in 3-5 business days
Ships to Continental US addresses only
The Tamarack Technologies, Inc. HV1000 R38 is a Whole House Fan that easily mounts in the attic on 16 or 24 inch on center joists. Fan can be installed vertically or horizontally. This 1000 CFM* fan quickly circulates air and cools your home whenever the outdoor air is cooler than the indoor air. The HV1000 R38 fan operates at one speed to exhaust hot air, indoor air pollutants, allergens, moisture and odors out through attic vents or gables while pulling cool, fresh air into the home through the open windows. The air exchange naturally cools your home and can improve the indoor air quality.
Like all Tamarack Technologies HV Series Whole House Fans, the HV1000 R38 features a unique self sealing door design. The unit includes R38 insulated doors that open automatically when the fan is operating and seal shut automatically when the fan is off. The insulated door design prevents cool air from escaping your living area to the attic. The insulated doors also prevent heat loss through the attic during the cooler months.
Installing an HV1000 R38 Whole House Fan reduces energy consumption and saves money. Whole House Fans use 10% of the energy of a central air conditioning system. Because Whole House Fans cool the home, they also reduce the amount of energy your air conditioner uses, which will reduce your energy bill.
- Quickly circulates air at 1,000 CFM* (cubic feet per minute) using only 70 watts
- Only whole house fan brand with insulated self-sealing mechanical doors (Available in R38 or R50 insulation value)
- Easily installed vertically (inside attic wall) or horizontally (inside attic floor)
- Energy efficient & maintenance-free
- Controlled by SPST wall switch or spring-wound timer**
- Wifi model available for smart operation
- Interior horizontal grille
- 6 ft power cord
- Electrical box cover
- 3-year warranty with an available extended warranty
- Reduce energy costs by up to 80%
- California Title 24 compliant
- Listed in the California Energy Commission Modernized Appliance Efficiency Database
- Improves the home’s HERS score (This index is the industry standard for measuring the energy efficiency of homes)
*CFM rates measured in a controlled test environment. Your results may vary due to building construction.
**Recommended controls for hardwired fans include single pole single throw wall switches or spring-wound mechanical (non-digital) timers. Not included with purchase. Use of any type of control other than those we recommend will void product warranty.
UL Component UL Listings; E115252, E170149