HV1000 R50 Whole House Fan
This energy-efficient economical fan quickly circulates up to 1000 CFM of air per minute, cools your home, and can improve air quality, easy installation on attic joists, features R50 insulated self-closing doors, a good solution for homes under 1600 sq ft.
FREE SHIPPING (to the 48 contiguous states)
Current Lead Time is 1 week
Ships to Continental US addresses only
The HV1000 R50 Whole House Fan easily mounts in the attic on 16 or 24 inch on center joists. The fan can be installed vertically or horizontally. This 1000 CFM* fan quickly circulates air and cools your home whenever the outdoor air is cooler than the indoor air. The HV1000 R50 Whole House Fan operates at one speed to exhaust hot air, indoor air pollutants, allergens, moisture, and odors out through attic vents or gables while pulling cool, fresh air into the home through the open windows. The air exchange naturally cools your home and can improve the indoor air quality.
Like all Tamarack HV Series Whole House Fans, the HV1000 R50 Whole House Fan features a unique self-sealing door design. The unit includes R38 insulated doors that open automatically when the fan is operating and seal shut automatically when the fan is off. The insulated door design prevents cool air from escaping your living area to the attic. The insulated doors also prevent heat loss through the attic during the cooler months.
Installing an HV1000 R50 Whole House Fan reduces energy consumption and saves money. Tamarack’s Whole House Fans use 10% of the energy of a central air conditioning system thus cooling your home while reducing your energy bill.
As a result of the high quality of this product and ease of installation, the Tamarack HV fans have been featured twice on the popular home improvement show “Ask This Old House”. A clip of the episode can be viewed here.
- Quickly circulates air at 1,000 CFM* (cubic feet per minute) using only 63 watts
- Only whole house fan brand with insulated self-sealing mechanical doors
- Easily installed vertically (inside attic wall) or horizontally (inside attic floor)
- Energy-efficient & maintenance-free
- Controlled by SPST wall switch or spring-wound timer**
- Interior ceiling grille.
- 3-year limited warranty – extended warranty available.
- Unit is hard wired during installation
- Can reduce energy costs by reducing the need for AC.
- Tested to HVI-916 @ 821 CFM for CA only.
- Listed in the California Energy Commission Modernized Appliance Efficiency Database.
*CFM rates measured in a controlled test environment. Your results may vary due to building construction.
**Recommended controls for hardwired fans include single pole single throw wall switches or spring-wound mechanical (non-digital) timers. Not included with purchase. The use of any type of control other than those we recommend will void the product warranty.
UL Component UL Listings; E115252, E170149
Current Lead Time 3-5 days