HV1000 R50 Whole House Fan
This energy-efficient economical fan quickly circulates up to 1152 CFM of air per minute, cools your home, and can improve air quality, easy installation on attic joists, features R50 insulated self-closing doors, a good solution for homes under 1600 sq ft.
FREE SHIPPING (to the 48 contiguous states)
In stock | Ships in 3-5 business days
Ships to Continental US addresses only
The Tamarack Technologies, Inc. HV1000 R50 is a Whole House Fan that easily mounts in the attic on 16 or 24 inch on center joists. The unit can be mounted horizontally or vertically. This 1152 CFM* fan quickly circulates air and cools your home whenever the outdoor air is cooler than the indoor air. The HV1000 R50 fan operates at one speed to exhaust hot air, indoor air pollutants, allergens, moisture, and odors out through attic vents or gables while pulling cool, fresh air into the home through the open windows. The air exchange naturally cools your home and can improve the indoor air quality.
Like all Tamarack Technologies HV Series Whole House Fans, the HV1000 R50 features a unique self-sealing door design. The unit includes R50 insulated doors that open automatically when the fan is operating and seal shut automatically when the fan is off. The insulated door design prevents cool air from escaping your living area to the attic. The insulated doors also prevent heat loss through the attic during the cooler months.
Installing an HV1000 R50 Whole House Fan reduces energy consumption and saves money. Whole House Fans use 10% of the energy of a central air conditioning system. Because Whole House Fans cool the home, they also reduce the amount of energy your air conditioner uses, which will reduce your energy bill.
- Quickly circulates air at 1,152 CFM* (cubic feet per minute) using only 148 watts
- Only whole house fan brand with insulated self-sealing mechanical doors
- Easily installed vertically (inside attic wall) or horizontally (inside attic floor)
- Energy efficient & maintenance-free
- Controlled by SPST wall switch or spring-wound timer**
- Interior horizontal grille
- 6 ft power cord
- Electrical box cover
- 3-year warranty with an available extended warranty
- Reduce energy costs by up to 80%
- California Title 24 compliant
- Listed in the California Energy Commission Modernized Appliance Efficiency Database
- Improves the home’s HERS score (This index is the industry standard for measuring the energy efficiency of homes)
*CFM rates measured in a controlled test environment. Your results may vary due to building construction.
**Recommended controls for hardwired fans include single pole single throw wall switches or spring-wound mechanical (non-digital) timers. Not included with purchase. The use of any type of control other than those we recommend will void the product warranty.
UL Component UL Listings; E115252, E170149