HV1000 R50 Whole House FanSale!
The HV1000 R50 whole house fan will efficiently cool your entire home when the outdoor air is cooler than the air inside your home. This whole house fan mounts in the attic and works by pushing out hot, stuffy air through attic vents or gables while pulling cool, fresh air in through open windows.
Like all of our HV series whole house fans, the HV1000 R50 features a unique design unlike any other brand on the market. Its insulted doors seal automatically when the fan is not in use, keeping cool air from making its way into your attic between uses. Additionally, the insulated doors prevent heat loss through the attic during the cooler months.
Among the many benefits, installing an HV1000 R50 saves energy and dramatically reduces air conditioning costs. The money and energy saved is a great advantage, but the health benefits of using a whole house fan are even greater. Tamarack whole house fans improve indoor air quality by providing a quick air exchange throughout the whole home. Your family will feel and breathe the healthy difference of a well-ventilated home cooled by fresh outside air.
- Quickly circulates air at 1,000 CFM* (cubic feet per minute) using only 70 watts
- Only whole house fan brand with insulated self-sealing mechanical doors
- Easily installed vertically (inside attic wall) or horizontally (inside attic floor)
- Energy efficient & maintenance-free
- Controlled by SPST wall switch or spring-wound timer**
- Wifi model available for smart operation
- Interior horizontal grille
- 6 ft power cord
- Electrical box cover
- 3-year warranty with an available extended warranty
- Can reduce energy costs by up to 80%
- California Title 24 compliant
- Listed in the California Energy Commission Modernized Appliance Efficiency Database
- Improves the home’s HERS score (This index is the industry standard for measuring the energy efficiency of homes)
*CFM rates measured in a controlled test environment. Your results may vary due to building construction.
**Recommended controls for hardwired fans include single pole single throw wall switches or spring-wound mechanical (non-digital) timers. Not included with purchase. Use of any type of control other than those we recommend will void product warranty.
UL Component UL Listings; E115252, E170149