LIFT LOCK 2500 Whole House Fan
IN STOCK – Ships within 3-5 business days
NOT FOR SALE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA
Ships within the Continental US only
The most efficient whole house fan available today, the HV2800 Whole House Fan uses a revolutionary ductless design and drop-door damper to achieve a remarkable 93.3 CFM per watt efficiency. The HV2800 20-inch diameter, high-precision fan blades provide maximum airflow at high speeds, allowing you to quickly cool your home each evening. Designed to mount on 16″ or 24″ on-center framing for easy installation, factory-equipped with a 10′ power cord, the HV2800 is quick and easy to install in smaller homes and tight attic spaces. The fan is assembled in the USA with aircraft grade parts.
The HV2800 drop-down door and flange frame are powder coated white to blend in with most ceilings. They can be painted on-site to match other ceiling colors.
- Powerful ECM motors circulate up to 2678 CFM that provides energy-efficient whole-home cooling
- Unique drop-down damper closes and seals to the attic space when not in use to keep cool air in the living space
- Brushed aluminum fan components with white, powder-coated damper
- Controlled by 10-speed wall control switch with 12-hour timer (included with purchase) or an optional remote (AF-RC-DCT-Kit not included with fan purchase)
- Easy to install | Fits 16” – 24” on-center joists | No joist-cutting required
- 3-year parts limited warranty |