HV3400 R38 Ghost Whole House Fan
The HV3400 Ghost will cool your home and can improve air quality by exhausting hot, stuffy air and indoor air pollutants through attic vents and replace it with fresh air. The Ghost moves up to 3400 CFM of air . The unit is equipped with unique R38 insulated doors that open and close automatically.
FREE SHIPPING (to the 48 contiguous states)
Ships in 3-5 Business days
UPS Ground Shipping within the Continental US only
The Tamarack Technologies, Inc. HV3400 Ghost R38 is a Whole House Fan that easily mounts in the attic on 16 or 24 inch joists. This 3400 CFM* fan quickly circulates air and cools your home whenever the outdoor air is cooler than the indoor air. The HV3400 Ghost R38 fan operates at two speeds to exhaust hot air, indoor air pollutants, allergens, moisture and odors out through attic vents or gables while pulling cool, fresh air into the home through the open windows. The air exchange naturally cools your home and can improve the indoor air quality.
Like all Tamarack Technologies HV Series Whole House Fans, the HV3400 R38 features a unique self sealing door design. The unit includes R38 insulated doors that open automatically when the fan is operating and seal shut automatically when the fan is off. The insulated door design prevents cool air from your living area from escaping to the attic. The insulated doors also prevent heat loss through the attic during the cooler months.
Installing an HV3400 Ghost R38 Whole House Fan reduces energy consumption and saves money. Whole House Fans use 10% of the energy of a central air conditioning system. Because Whole House Fans cool the home, they also reduce the amount of energy your air conditioner uses, which will reduce your energy bill.
Based on the quality of this product and ease of installation, the Tamarack HV fans have been featured twice on the popular home improvement show “Ask This Old House”. A clip of the episode can be viewed here.
GHOST FAN FEATURES
- Two Speeds-capable of moving air at 1,900 CFM or 3,400 CFM (cubic feet per minute)*
- Only whole house fan brand with R38-insulated self-sealing doors (also available in R50 insulation)
- Quick and easy installation
- Energy efficient
- Optional hardwire operation**
YOUR FAN INCLUDES
- Two Radio frequency key fob remote controls
- 24.5″ x 16.5″ white ceiling grille
- 6 ft power cord
- 3-year warranty (extended warranty available)
- Reduce energy costs by up to 80%
- California Title 24 compliant
- Listed in the California Energy Commission Modernized Appliance Efficiency Database
- Improves the home’s HERS score (This index is the industry standard for measuring the energy efficiency of homes)
*CFM rates measured in a controlled test environment. Your results may vary due to building construction.
**Use of any type of control other than those we recommend will void product warranty. Recommended controls for hardwired fans include single pole single throw wall switches or spring-wound mechanical timers.