HV3400 R50 “Ghost” Whole House Fan Self Sealing Insulated Doors
HV3400R50 Insulated Whole House Fan 2-speed Remote Controlled
This Advanced Quiet Cooling System provides a different type of cooling than you get from an air conditioning unit. When the air outside is cooler than the air inside your home, you simply open windows and turn on The Ghost. This powerful fan then pushes out hot, stale air and replaces it with cool, fresh air from outside. Your entire home is refreshed and your family is more comfortable. Air conditioning, in contrast, cools the home at a much higher cost by continuously re-circulating stale (sometimes unhealthy) air. Even running The Ghost continuously, you could save up to 90% of that portion of your energy bill eaten up by air conditioning.
IN STOCK – Ships Within 1 Business Day
- Energy efficient
- Circulates up to 3400 CFM* of air for pennies a day
- Quick & easy installation
- 2-Speed (1,900 and 3,400 CFM*), radio frequency remote controlled
- Only brand with R38 or R50 Insulated self-sealing mechanical doors
- Includes an aesthetically pleasing 24.5″ x 16.5″ o.d. white interior grille, 6ft power cord, and a radio frequency remote control
- California Title 24 compliant and listed on the California Energy Commission appliance efficiency directory
Sits in the attic on floor joist. For engineered truss roof systems, please call prior to ordering.
Installation instructions include an optional hard wire configuration for fan operation: Recommended controls are an SPST wall switch, or a non-digital spring-wound mechanical timer. All other controls will void the product warranty.
*CFM rates measured in a controlled test environment. Your results may vary due to building construction.