nu-air Eliminator 200
An effective solution to dry out damp basements, crawl spaces and garages. Get rid of musty smells and help prevent mold buildup. For homes 800-2800 Sq Ft
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- Two-section frame for adjustable heights
- Two 5″ duct connections
- Continuous low speed or intermittent (high speed) operation
- Selectable Exhaust only or neutral-pressure Air Exchange modes
An easy way to solve damp basement and crawl space air quality issues
- Remove stale, humid air and prevent stagnant “dead” air pockets in basements and crawl spaces.
- Exhaust unwanted odors and dangerous airborne spores and chemicals from your home.
- Help protect your basement from long-term damage caused by humidity, mold and mildew.
- Spend a fraction of dehumidifier operation costs.
- Quiet, energy efficient fan.
- Adjustable speed control.
- Choice of continuous or intermittent operation.
- Lightweight painted aluminum cabinet.
- Adjustable height.
- Full installation kit
With the Eliminator 200, you can decide between exhaust only or air exchange mode. For exhaust only, choose the Eliminator 80
Width x Depth 12″ x 10″
Area Served 2800 sq ft
Max Watts/ Volts 90/115 VAC
Construction .032 aluminum
Speed Control 40-100%
Humidity Setting 30-80%
Air Exchange Mode yes
Warranty 2 years
Max Operation Cost* $8.64 per month
*Full-time high-speed operation at $0.13 /kWh