nu-air Eliminator 80
An easy way to deal with damp basements, crawl spaces and garages. Helps eliminate musty smells, mold spores, etc. For homes 800-2800 Sq Ft
- Lightweight aluminum construction.
- Two-section frame for adjustable heights.
- Single (6″) duct connection.
- Continuous low speed or intermittent (high speed) operation.
- Exhaust only
An easy way to solve damp basement and crawl space air quality issues
- Remove stale, humid air and prevent stagnant “dead” air pockets in basements and crawl spaces.
- Exhaust unwanted odors and dangerous airborne spores and chemicals from your home.
- Help protect your basement from long-term damage caused by humidity, mold and mildew.
- Spend a fraction of dehumidifier operation costs.
- Quiet, energy efficient fan.
- Adjustable speed control.
- Choice of continuous or intermittent operation.
- Lightweight painted aluminum cabinet.
- Adjustable height.
- Full installation kit.
The Eliminator 80 is Exhaust Only. For the option of Exhaust or Air Exchange choose the Eliminator 200
Width x Depth 10″ x 9″
Area Served 2800 sq ft
Max Watts/ Volts 90/115 VAC
Construction .032 aluminum
Speed Control 40-100%
Humidity Setting 30-80%
Air Exchange Mode no
Warranty 2 years
Max Operation Cost* $8.64 per month
*Full-time high-speed operation at $0.13 /kWh