nu-air ES160 ERV
For mid-sized to larger homes 600-3200 Sq Ft, the top-ducted ES160 ERV is ideal for installing in tight spaces.
- Lightweight aluminum construction.
- High efficiency crossflow ERV core with latent and sensible energy recovery.
- Door-mounted pressure ports for easy air flow measurement.
- Adjustable straps for easy hanging,
- Removable wire blocks for safe wiring at floor level.
- 5 year parts warranty, 5 year ERV core warranty.
Light Weight: Constructed of lightweight aluminum for an overall
weight of just 30 pounds – one of the lightest units in the Energy
Recovery Ventilator market.
Verification: Test ports on the front cover allow airflow verification
without having to remove or penetrate ducting.
Speed Adjustment: Independent speed adjustment of either supply or exhaust motor in both high and low speed.
Operation: Intelligent defrost automatically puts the unit into a
recirculation mode until it is clear of any frost build-up.
- Insulated interior reduces sound level.
- Durable white enamel finish.
- Easy access to interior of unit through the latched door.
- Includes removable and cleanable polyester air filters.
- MERV 13 filters available separately.
- Removable and cleanable fiber media core.
- Two energy efficient, permanently lubricated motors.
- Optional drain connection can be added for areas where condensation might be a consideration.
- Safety switch shuts the unit off when the door is open.
- 6 inch round duct connections.
- 3 foot grounded cord and plug.