Powered Roof Vent 1400 CFM CX3000 Series
$139.00 – $147.00
1400 CFM ROOF MOUNT ATTIC VENTILATOR WITH THERMOSTAT
The Powered Roof Vent CX3000 helps ventilate a 2000 Square Foot Attic. Proper attic ventilation is important for an attic year-round. In warmer months it will help exhaust heat out of the attic. In cooler months it will help prevent mold and mildew buildup. A power roof attic vent can be installed to give a home additional ventilation when installing a Tamarack Whole House Fan in order to get the proper amount of venting needed. A Tamarack Whole House Fan needs a certain amount of ventilation to cool the living space of a home effectively.
Powered Roof Vent CX3000 Features:
- 1400 CFM (2000 sq ft attic)
- 2.1 amp energy efficient PSC motor
- Thermally protected motors engineered to run cool for long life and dependable service
- Adjustable thermostats
- Galvanized steel mesh grilles to protect against birds and rodents
- 6-point suspensions (anchor points) for stability and wind resistance
- Rugged and reliable construction
- Precision balanced 14″ fan blades for minimum vibration and no heat distortion
- Suitable for up to 8/12 roof pitch
- 600 sq in NFA intake ventilation required
- Limited lifetime warranty
Are You Troubleshooting this Unit?
Please call 1-800-222-5932
Are You Ordering a Replacement Part?
If you are ordering a replacement part and are unsure about your part number please call our Technical Support Team toll-free at 1-800-222-5932 to speak with our friendly technicians who can assist you in purchasing the correct item.
Improperly ordered items are subject to a 30% restocking fee.