WiFi HV1000 R38 Whole House FanSale!
Introducing the NEW WiFi HV1000!
This powerful and energy efficient fan circulates up to 1000 cubic feet of air per minute for just pennies a day. Now compatible with Amazon and Google smart home devices for convenient voice command operation.
IN STOCK – SHIPS WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY
The HV1000R38 WiFi whole house fan will efficiently cool your entire home when the outdoor air is cooler than your indoor air. This wifi whole house fan mounts in the attic and works by pushing out hot, stuffy air through attic vents or gables while pulling cool, fresh air in through open windows.
Like all of our HV Series whole house fans, the WiFi HV1000R38 offers a unique design that is unlike any other brand on the market. Its insulted doors seal automatically when the fan is not in use, keeping cool air from making its way into your attic between uses. Additionally, the insulated doors prevent heat loss through the attic during the cooler months.
Among its many benefits, installing WiFi HV1000R38 saves energy and dramatically reduces air conditioning costs. The money and energy saved using a whole house fan is a great advantage, but the health benefits are even greater. Tamarack whole house fans improve air quality by providing a quick air exchange throughout the whole home. Your family will breathe easier and enjoy a healthier, more comfortable home.
- Quickly circulates at 1,000 CFM* & cools the whole home for pennies a day
- Only whole house fan brand with insulated self-sealing mechanical doors (Available in R38 or R50 insulation value)
- Quick and easy to install both horizontally (inside attic floor) and vertically (inside attic wall)
- Energy efficient & maintenance-free
- 1 Speed | Controlled by digital app, voice command using smart home devices, or hand held remote
- Fits 16” – 24” on-center joists | No joist-cutting required
- Interior horizontal grille
- 6 ft power cord
- Electrical box cover
- (2) Key fob remote controls
- 3-year warranty with an available extended warranty
- Can reduce energy costs by up to 80%
- California Title 24 compliant
- Listed in the California Energy Commission Modernized Appliance Efficiency Database
- Improves the home’s HERS score (This index is the industry standard for measuring the energy efficiency of homes)
*CFM (cubic feet per minute) rates measured in a controlled test environment. Your results may vary due to building construction.
**Recommended controls for hardwired fans include single pole single throw wall switches or spring-wound mechanical (non-digital) timers. Not included with purchase. Use of any type of control other than those we recommend will void product warranty.
UL Component UL Listings; E115252, E20888, E170149
This fan may be installed vertically (inside attic wall) or horizontal (inside attic floor).
The installation instructions below include an optional hard wire configuration for fan operation. Recommended controls for this option are an SPST wall switch or a non-digital spring-wound mechanical timer. All other controls will void the product warranty.
The app comes with countdown and scheduling options.