WiFi HV1000 R38 Whole House Fan
This energy-efficient economical fan quickly circulates up to 1000 CFM of air per minute, cools your home, and can improve air quality, easy installation on attic joists, features R38 insulated self-closing doors, a good solution for homes under 1600 sq ft. includes Wi-Fi capability for smartphones or smart home devices.
THIS ITEM IS BEING DISCONTINUED AND IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE- Please see Model HV100R38
FREE SHIPPING (to the 48 contiguous states)
Ship to Continental US addresses only
The Tamarack Technologies, Inc, HV1000 R38 Wi-Fi Whole House Fan easily mounts in the attic on 16 or 24 inch on center joists. The fan can be mounted horizontally or vertically. The HV1000 R38 Wi-Fi capability is built into the unit and can be controlled by using an app on your smart phone or tablet. The unit is also compatible with both Amazon Alexa and Google Home. This 1000 CFM* fan quickly circulates air and cools your home whenever the outdoor air is cooler than the indoor air. The HV1000 R38 Wi-Fi operates at a single speed to exhaust hot air, indoor air pollutants, allergens, moisture, and odors out through the attic vents or gables while pulling cool, fresh air into the home through the open windows. The air exchange naturally cools your home and can improve the indoor air quality.
Like all Tamarack Technologies HV Series Whole House Fans, the HV1000 R38 Wi-Fi features a unique self sealing door design. The unit includes R38 insulated doors that open automatically when the fan is operating and seal shut automatically when the fan is off. The insulated door design prevents the cool air from your living space from escaping to the attic. The insulated doors also prevent heat loss through the attic during cooler months.
Installing an HV1000 R38 Wi-Fi Whole House Fan reduces energy consumption and saves money. Whole House Fans use 10% of the energy that a central air conditioning system uses. Because the HV1600 cools your home, it reduces the amount of energy needed to run your air conditioning which reduces your energy bill.
Based on the quality of the fan and ease of installation, the HV1000 has been featured twice on the popular home improvement show “Ask This Old House”. A clip of the episode can be viewed here.
- Quickly circulates at 1,000 CFM* & cools the whole home for pennies a day
- Only whole house fan brand with insulated self-sealing mechanical doors (Available in R38 or R50 insulation value)
- Quick and easy to install both horizontally (inside attic floor) and vertically (inside attic wall)
- Energy efficient & maintenance-free
- 1 Speed | Controlled by digital app, voice command using smart home devices, or hand held remote
- Fits 16” – 24” on-center joists | No joist-cutting required
- Interior horizontal grille
- 6 ft power cord
- Electrical box cover
- (2) Key fob remote controls
- 3-year warranty with an available extended warranty
- Reduce energy costs by up to 80%
- California Title 24 compliant
- Listed in the California Energy Commission Modernized Appliance Efficiency Database
- Improves the home’s HERS score (This index is the industry standard for measuring the energy efficiency of homes)
*CFM (cubic feet per minute) rates measured in a controlled test environment. Your results may vary due to building construction.
**Recommended controls for hardwired fans include single pole single throw wall switches or spring-wound mechanical (non-digital) timers. Not included with purchase. Use of any type of control other than those we recommend will void product warranty.
UL Component UL Listings; E115252, E20888, E170149
This fan may be installed vertically (inside attic wall) or horizontal (inside attic floor).
The installation instructions below include an optional hard wire configuration for fan operation. Recommended controls for this option are an SPST wall switch or a non-digital spring-wound mechanical timer. All other controls will void the product warranty.
The app comes with countdown and scheduling options.