Wi-Fi HV1600 R38 Whole House Fan
1600 CFM Whole House Fan with Wi-Fi capabilities, cools the home and can improve indoor air quality using fresh, outside air. It features unique R38-insulated doors that self-seal when the fan is not in use. Easily mounts in attic.
THIS ITEM IS BEING DISCONTINUED AND IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE- Please see model HV1600R38
FREE SHIPPING (to the 48 contiguous states)
Ships to Continental US addresses only.
The Tamarack Technologies, Inc, HV1600 R38 Wi-Fi Whole House Fan easily mounts in the attic on 16 or 24 inch on center joists. The fan can be mounted horizontally or vertically. The HV1600 R38 Wi-Fi capability is built into the unit and be controlled using the app on your smart phone or tablet. The unit is also compatible with both Amazon Alexa and Google Home. This 1600 CFM* fan quickly circulates air and cools your home whenever the outdoor air is cooler than the indoor air. The HV1600 R38 Wi-Fi operates at two speeds to exhaust hot air, indoor air pollutants, allergens, moisture, and odors out through the attic vents or gables while pulling cool, fresh air into the home through the open windows. The air exchange naturally cools your home and can improve the indoor air quality.
Like all Tamarack Technologies HV Series Whole House Fans, the HV1600 R38 Wi-Fi features a unique self sealing door design. The unit includes R38 insulated doors that open automatically when the fan is operating and seal shut automatically when the fan is off. The insulated door design prevents the cool air from escaping your living space to the attic. The insulated doors also prevent heat loss through the attic during cooler months.
Installing an HV1600 R38 Wi-Fi Whole House Fan reduces energy consumption and saves money. Whole House Fans use 10% of the energy that a central air conditioning system uses. Because the HV1600 cools your home, it reduces the amount of energy needed to run your air conditioning which reduces your energy bill.
Based on the quality of the fan and ease of installation, the HV1600 has been featured twice on the popular home improvement show “Ask This Old House”. A clip of the episode can be viewed here.
HV1600R38 Wi-Fi FAN FEATURES
- Two Speeds | Low speed moves air at 1,150 CFM* (cubic feet per minute); High speed moves air at 1,600 CFM*
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home
- Only whole house fan brand with R38-insulated self-sealing doors (also available in R50 insulation)
- Easily installed vertically (inside attic wall) or horizontally (inside attic floor)
- Energy efficient
- Optional hardwire operation**
YOUR FAN INCLUDES
- Two Radio frequency key fob remote controls
- Interior grille
- 6 ft power cord
- Wi-Fi hub attachment
- 3-year warranty with an available extended warranty
- Reduces energy costs by up to 80%
- California Title 24 compliant
- Listed in the California Energy Commission Modernized Appliance Efficiency Database
- Improves the home’s HERS score (This index is the industry standard for measuring the energy efficiency of homes)
*CFM rates measured in a controlled test environment. Your results may vary due to building construction.
**Use of any type of control other than those we recommend will void product warranty. Recommended controls for hardwired fans include single pole single throw wall switches or spring-wound mechanical timers.
UL Component UL Listings; E115252, E20888, E170149
WI-FI FAN APP
– Timer setting (up to 8 hours)
– Always On “Hold” function
– 2 fan speed setting
– Ability to connect to other Wi-Fi whole house fans
– Temperature display