Wi-Fi HV3400 R38 Ghost Whole House Fan
This powerful fan moves are up to 3,400 CFM and is compatible with smartphones and smart home devices like Amazon Echo and Google Home
One of our best whole house fans available, the Wi-fi Ghost is a powerful fan that mounts in the attic and runs for pennies a day compared to AC. It rapidly cools your entire home whenever the outdoor air is cooler than the air inside your home. It does this by pushing out hot, stuffy air through attic vents or gables while pulling cool, fresh air in through open windows.
Like all the Tamarack HV Series whole house fans, the Wi-fi Ghost R38 (HV3400) has a unique design that’s unlike any other brand on the market. Its R38 insulted doors seal automatically when the fan is not in use, therefore keeping cool air from making its way into your attic between uses. Additionally, the insulated doors prevent heat loss through the attic during the cooler months.
Among their many benefits, installing a Ghost whole house fan saves energy and dramatically reduces air conditioning costs. The money and energy saved using a whole house fan is a great advantage, but the health benefits are even greater. The Ghost provides a quick air exchange throughout the whole home, and this substantially improves the air quality. As a result, your family can breathe easier and stay healthier.
The HV series fans have been featured twice on the popular home improvement show Ask This Old House. A clip of the episode can be viewed here.
WI-FI GHOST WHOLE HOUSE FAN FEATURES
- Moves air at 3,400 CFM (cubic feet per minute)*
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home
- Only whole house fan brand with R38-insulated self-sealing doors (also available in R50 insulation)
- Quick and easy installation
- Energy efficient
- Optional hardwire operation**
YOUR FAN INCLUDES
- 24.5″ x 16.5″ white ceiling grille
- 6 ft power cord
- 2-Speed Wi-Fi hub attachment
- 3-year warranty with an available extended warranty
- Can reduce energy costs by up to 80%
- California Title 24 compliant
- Listed in the California Energy Commission Modernized Appliance Efficiency Database
- Improves the home’s HERS score (This index is the industry standard for measuring the energy efficiency of homes)
*CFM rates measured in a controlled test environment. Your results may vary due to building construction.
**Use of any type of control other than those we recommend will void product warranty. Recommended controls for hardwired fans include single pole single throw wall switches or spring-wound mechanical timers.
UL Component UL Listings; E115252, E20888, E170149
WI-FI FAN APP
– Timer setting (up to 8 hours)
– Always On “Hold” function
– 2 fan speed setting
– Ability to connect to other Wi-Fi whole house fans
– Temperature display