This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for all pages associated with www.tamtech.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contacts from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Personal information you provide to us on this site, such as your name, company information, address, E-Mail, telephone, and fax number, credit card information, and any demographic information will not be disclosed, shared, sold or divulged to any entity, individual or organization unless we have first obtained your permission or we are required to do so by law. We will maintain this information, as well as your business activities and transactions, according to our usual strict security and confidentiality standards.
We collect data from visitors to our website via Google Adwords, Google Analytics and AdRoll. These services may place cookies on your computer for targeted advertising purposes.
You may opt out of any future communication from us at any time by sending us a note to that effect. In addition to opting out, you can request information on the following and inititiate the following actions:
· See what data we have about you if any.
· Change/correct any data we have about you.
· Have us delete any data we have about you.
· Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
To Opt-Out of Advertising that we send as a result of you visiting our site you can press the blue icon in the corner of the ads that are served.
- Customers can use the NAI opt-out tool: http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1
- DAA opting out tool can be used as well: http://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
PRODUCT RETURNS: Repairs
The following policies and procedures apply to purchases made direct from Tamarack Technologies, Inc. If you purchased our products through a dealer/distributor, please contact that distributor directly for resolution of your issue.
Note that Tamarack reserves the right to refuse delivery of unidentified packages. Please make sure that you contact us before returning any item.
Tamarack Warranty does not cover problems resulting from installation, operation or maintenance that has been undertaken other than in accordance with the instructions. This warranty does not cover problems resulting from defects in or caused by associated equipment (furnaces, Solaria, etc.); from repairs or modifications attempted by persons other than Tamarack Technologies, Inc.; from abuse, accidental or shipping damage or acts of God. This warranty does not apply to the product used outside of the United States, its territorial possessions and Canada. Please refer to additional conditions contained in the product manual of your purchase. Proof of purchase is required.
In the event you receive a product from Tamarack Technologies that is not working properly, please call our customer service department for assistance @ 1-800-222-5932. Tamarack Technologies, Inc. is not responsible for any labor costs associated with removing or re-installing warranted items.
The following conditions apply to items returned for repair under the warranty period.
- Proof of purchase is required. Items are subject to inspection and confirmation of warranty status.
- Items damaged due to inadequate packaging materials may be disqualified from warranty.
- Tamarack will not accept packages returned COD.
- Tamarack reserves the right to add a handling fee for items returned not covered by warranty or not defective.
- Call Tamarack at 800.222.5932 for a return authorization number (RMA) before you return the item. RMA's expire 90 days from issue date. Products received at Tamarack without an RMA number or beyond 90 days will be refused.
- Clearly mark the RMA# on the shipping label and ship freight prepaid to:
- Tamarack Technologies, Inc.
RMA # (supplied by Tamarack)
20 Patterson Brook Road Dock #10
West Wareham, Massachusetts 02576