Mainstream: Manufactured Home Ventilation System
The Mainstream is designed as an easy to install drop in replacement for most existing bathroom exhaust fans in manufactured homes. The Mainstream will exhaust air at a rate of 65 CFM* and is rated for continuous operation (60,000 hours). Includes a draft proof metal damper to eliminate leakage back into the home.
- Includes interior white finished ceiling grill and backdraft damper.
- Air Flow: 65 cfm at .1 static pressure.
- Efficacy: 4.1 cfm/watt.
- Voltage: 16.5 watts / .22 amp / 120vac.
- Sound Level: 4.6 sones.
- Durable powder coat black finish.
- Tested in accordance with figure #12 of ANSI/AMCA standard 210-07, ANSI/ASHRAE standard 51-07, AMCA 300-08 and HVI standard 915/916.
- ASHRAE compliant when installed with the Smart Exhaust programmable control (sold separately).
Shipping within the Continental U.S. only.
Volume discounts are available – call 800 222 5932 to get project quotes.
*CFM rates were measured in a controlled test environment. Results will vary due to building construction.