Mainstream: Manufactured Home Ventilation System
LEAD TIME 2 – 3 WEEKS
The Mainstream is designed as an easy to install drop in replacement for most existing bathroom exhaust fans in manufactured homes. The Mainstream will exhaust air at a rate of 65 CFM* and is rated for continuous operation (60,000 hours). Includes a draft proof metal damper to eliminate leakage back into the home.
- Includes interior white finished ceiling grill and backdraft damper.
- Air Flow: 65 cfm at .1 static pressure.
- Efficacy: 4.1 cfm/watt.
- Voltage: 16.5 watts / .22 amp / 120vac.
- Sound Level: 4.6 sones.
- Durable powder coat black finish.
- Tested in accordance with figure #12 of ANSI/AMCA standard 210-07, ANSI/ASHRAE standard 51-07, AMCA 300-08 and HVI standard 915/916.
- ASHRAE compliant when installed with the Smart Exhaust programmable control (sold separately).
Shipping within the Continental U.S. only.
Volume discounts are available – call 800 222 5932 to get project quotes.
*CFM rates were measured in a controlled test environment. Results will vary due to building construction.