Delta BreezSlim DB-SLM80-110D-C
Meets and Exceeds ASHRAE 62.2
Out of stock
Delta Breez Slim Series – Delta Breez SLM80-110D
- ENERGY STAR® qualified with innovative brushless DC motor technology
- UL approved for ceiling and wall mount installation, and it can fit in a 4″ wall
- 4″ Oval Duct
- Perfectly quiet operation at 0.4 sones (80 CFM), 1.2 sones (110 CFM)
- Adjustable high speed 80 CFM or 110 CFM
- Energy efficiency at 9.4 CFM/Watt (80 CFM), 6.6 CFM/Watt (110 CFM)
- Allows fan to operate in full speed mode or continuous low-speed mode by manual switch
- For continuous low-speed mode, the fan runs continuously at a user-preset lower level (0, 50, 80 CFM)
- Delay time preset positions (0.5, 5, 15, 30, 45, or 60 min)
- Green and amber LED indicator lights to show continuous low speed and full speed modes
- The annual energy cost for 24/7 operation is approximately $7.88*
*Calculations based upon U.S. average retail electricity and HVI testing labs. Actual results may vary
Super Low Profile. Super Low Energy Consumption.
Delta BreezSlim SLM80-110D is suitable for ceiling or wall mount installation. It is ENERGY STAR qualified with Brushless DC Motor engineered to run continuously for a minimum of 70,000 hours; airflow rating of 110 CFM and loudness rating of 1.2 Sones at 0.1 static pressure as certified by the Home Ventilating Institute (HVI); power consumption of 16.5 Watts with an efficiency rating of 6.6 CFM/Watt at 0.1” static pressure; the fan will feature motor lock protection and self-compensating motor speed for intended airflow when static pressure is encountered. UL and cUL listed for tub/shower enclosure when used with GFCI-protected branch circuit wiring.
Click Here to View and Download Submittal Sheet PDF
There are no reviews yet.