Delta BreezElite ELT80-110DLED
Breez DB-ELT80-110DLED ENERGY STAR® qualified fan is the perfect fit for room side installation, featuring installer-friendly pocket mounting brackets & adjustable high-speed options for an affordable price.
Exceeds ASHRAE 62.2
Delta BreezElite Series Bathroom Fan With Light and Dual Speed Features:
- ENERGY STAR® qualified with innovative brushless DC motor technology
- Perfectly quiet operation at 0.5 sones (80 CFM), 0.7 sones (110 CFM)
- Adjustable high speed 80 CFM or 110 CFM
- Adjustable low speeds down to 50 CFM for continuous operation
- Energy efficiency at 10.6 CFM/Watt
- 13-Watt Dimmable LED light included (equivalent to a 60-Watt incandescent bulb). Dimmer switch not included
- Main light output: 850 Lumens; 3000K; 90 CRI for high color accuracy and compliance with CEC JA8 Title 24 requirements
- Includes 6″ to 4″ duct reducer
- Green and amber LED indicator lights to show continuous low speed and full speed modes
- The annual energy cost for 24/7 operation is approximately $7.36*
*Calculations based upon U.S. average retail electricity and HVI testing labs. Actual results may vary
Delta Electronics Inc. (“Delta Electronics”) warrants to the original consumer purchaser in the USA and Canada that the Breez ventilation fan products will be free from defects in material or workmanship. This warranty is limited to three (3) years from the original date of purchase.
- During the warranty period, a replacement for any defective product will be supplied free of charge for installation by the consumer. The warranty provided herein does not cover charges for labor or other costs incurred in the troubleshooting, repair, removal, and installation service.
- All returns of defective parts or products must include the product model number, and must be made through an authorized Delta Electronics distributor. Authorized returns must be shipped prepaid. Repaired or replacement products will be shipped by Delta Electronics F.O.B. shipping point.
- Delta Electronics shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, or special damages arising out of or in connection with products use or performance, regardless of the form of action whether in contract, tort (including negligence), strict product liability or otherwise.
- This warranty does not extend to fluorescent lamp starters and tubes.
- The warranty does not cover if user does not comply with manufacture’s installation manual.
- To qualify for warranty service, you must notify Delta Electronics at the address or telephone number below.
- Delta Electronics shall have no liability to the original owner-user with respect to any defect caused by abuse, misuse, neglect, improper transportation or storage, improper testing, improper installation, improper operation, improper use, improper maintenance, improper repair, improper alteration, improper modification, tampering or accident of products or parts thereof, or unusual deterioration or degradation of products or parts thereof due to a physical environment beyond the requirements of products’ specifications.