HV1600 R38 2 Speed Whole House Fan
The HV1600 Whole House Fan provides an energy efficient solution to cooling down your home and avoid using the AC when the outdoor air is cooler than the indoor air. Circulating 1527 CFM, this fan can help improve indoor air quality by bringing in fresh air while exhausting stale air. Includes 2 remote controls. Choose whether you want R38 or R50 insulated doors. A good solution for homes under 2500 sq. ft.
FREE SHIPPING (to the 48 contiguous states)
The current Lead Time is 1 week.
Ships to Continental US addresses only
The HV1600 R38 Whole House Fan easily mounts in the attic on 16 or 24 inch on center joists and is operated by a Radio Frequency Remote Control included with your purchase. The fan can be installed vertically or horizontally. This 1527 CFM* fan quickly circulates air and cools your home whenever the outdoor air is cooler than the indoor air. The HV1600 R38 Whole House Fan operates at two speeds to exhaust hot air, indoor air pollutants, allergens, moisture, and odors out through attic vents or gables while pulling cool, fresh air into the home through the open windows. The air exchange naturally cools your home and can improve the indoor air quality.
Like all Tamarack HV Series Whole House Fans, the HV1600 R38 Whole House Fan features a unique self-sealing door design. The unit includes R38 insulated doors that open automatically when the fan is operating and seal shut automatically when the fan is off. The insulated door design prevents cool air from escaping your living area to the attic. The insulated doors also prevent heat loss through the attic during the cooler months.
Installing an HV1600 R38 Whole House Fan reduces energy consumption and saves money. Tamarack’s Whole House Fans use 10% of the energy of a central air conditioning system thus cooling your home while reducing your energy bill.
As a result of the high quality of this product and ease of installation, the HV1600 has been featured twice on the popular home improvement show “Ask This Old House”. A clip of the episode can be viewed here.
- Two Speeds | Low speed moves air at 1,150 CFM; High speed moves air at 1,527 CFM*
- Only whole house fan brand with R38 insulated self-sealing doors (also available in R50 insulation)
- Easily installed vertically (inside attic wall) or horizontally (inside attic floor)
- Energy-efficient | Maintenance-free
- Optional hardwire operation**
INCLUDED WITH FAN
- Two remote controls.
- Interior ceiling grille.
- 6-ft power cord – 3 prong.
- 3-year limited warranty – extended warranty available.
- Can reduce energy costs by reducing the need for AC.
- Tested to HVI-916 @ 1357 CFM for CA only.
- Listed in the California Energy Commission Modernized Appliance Efficiency Database