TC1000-H Solid Roof/Wall Home Ventilator
The TC1000-H is the only ventilating fan designed and assembled in the USA for use in a solid roof or wall applications. This single-speed ventilator has two energy-efficient fans that move 800 cubic feet of air per minute. This is the perfect fan for A-frame construction or homes without an attic.
CUSTOM BUILT – CURRENT LEAD TIME IS 2-3 WEEKS
Ground shipping to the Continental US only.
** Use model # TC1000-HC for orders to California **
- Two energy-efficient fans circulate 800 CFM*
- Built for solid roof or wall applications
- Perfect for A-frame construction and homes without attics
- Equipped with a motorized R8 insulated damper that seals when fan is not in use preventing cold air, insects, rain and other elements from entering the home
- Simple, standard 14-3 or 12-3 romex wiring
- Standard model comes with single throw wall switch | Optional interior grille
- Standard 3-year limited warranty
- optional extended warranty
Current Lead Time is 2-3 weeks
Please verify TC1000 flange size prior to ordering. The TC1000 is a custom-built unit. Returns are not accepted.
*CFM rates measured in a controlled test environment. Your results may vary due to building construction.