Delta BreezElite ELT80-110
Delta BreezElite ELT80-110 ENERGY STAR® qualified fan is the perfect fit for room-side installation, featuring installer-friendly pocket mounting brackets & adjustable high-speed options for an affordable price.
Exceeds ASHRAE 62.2
Delta BreezElite DB-ELT80-110 80 or 110 CFM Single Speed Bath Fan Without Light Features:
- ENERGY STAR® qualified with innovative brushless DC motor technology
- Perfectly quiet operation at 0.5 sones (80 CFM), 0.7 sones (110 CFM)
- Adjustable high speed 80 CFM or 110 CFM
- Includes 6″ to 4″ duct reducer
- Energy efficiency at 10.6 CFM/Watt
- LED indicator light will be green when power is on
- Annual energy cost for 24/7 operation is approximately $7.36*
*Calculations based upon U.S. average retail electricity and HVI testing labs. Actual results may vary
Innovative brushless DC motor design for long life, low noise, and low power consumption
Delta Breez model ELT80-110 has been awarded ENERGY STAR® qualified with Brushless DC Motor engineered to run continuously for a minimum 70,000 hours; airflow rating of 110 CFM and loudness rating of 0.7 Sones at 0.1 static pressure as certified by the Home Ventilating Institute (HVI); power consumption of 10.3 Watts with an efficiency rating of 10.6 CFM/Watt at 0.1” static pressure; the fan will feature motor lock protection and self-compensating motor speed for intended airflow when static pressure is encountered. UL and cUL listed for tub/shower enclosure when used with GFCI-protected branch circuit wiring.