Delta BreezElite ELT80-110D
Breez DB-ELT80-110DLED ENERGY STAR® qualified fan is the perfect fit for room side installation, featuring installer-friendly pocket mounting brackets & adjustable high-speed options for an affordable price.
Exceeds ASHRAE 62.2
Delta BreezElite DB-ELT80-110D Series Bathroom Fan With Light 80-110 CFM Dual Speed Features:
- ENERGY STAR® qualified with innovative brushless DC motor technology
- Perfectly quiet operation at 0.5 sones (80 CFM), 0.7 sones (110 CFM)
- Adjustable high speed 80 CFM or 110 CFM
- Allows fan to operate in full speed mode or continuous low speed mode by manual switch
- For continuous low speed mode, the fan runs continuously at a user-preset lower level (0, 50, 80 CFM)
- Delay time preset positions (0.5, 5, 15, 30, 45, or 60 min)
- Includes 6″ to 4″ duct reducer
- Energy efficiency at 10.6 CFM/Watt
- Green and amber LED indicator lights show continuous low speed and full speed modes
- The annual energy cost for 24/7 operation is approximately $7.36*
*Calculations based upon U.S. average retail electricity and HVI testing labs. Actual results may vary
Innovative brushless DC motor design for long life, low noise, and low power consumption
Delta Breez model DB-ELT80-110D has been awarded ENERGY STAR® qualified with Brushless DC Motor engineered to run continuously for a minimum 70,000 hours; airflow rating of 110 CFM and loudness rating of 0.7 Sones at 0.1 static pressure as certified by the Home Ventilating Institute (HVI); power consumption of 10.3 Watts with an efficiency rating of 10.6 CFM/Watt at 0.1” static pressure; the fan will feature motor lock protection and self-compensating motor speed for intended airflow when static pressure is encountered. UL and cUL listed for tub/shower enclosure when used with GFCI-protected branch circuit wiring.
Click Here to Download/View Product Specifications Submittal Sheet
Click Here to Download/View Installation Guide
Delta Electronics Inc. (“Delta Electronics”) warrants to the original consumer purchaser in the USA and Canada that the Breez ventilation fan products will be free from defects in material or workmanship. This warranty is limited to three (3) years from the original date of purchase.
Download warranty document in pdf
- During the warranty period, a replacement for any defective product will be supplied free of charge for installation by the consumer. The warranty provided herein does not cover charges for labor or other costs incurred in the troubleshooting, repair, removal, and installation service.
- All returns of defective parts or products must include the product model number, and must be made through an authorized Delta Electronics distributor. Authorized returns must be shipped prepaid. Repaired or replacement products will be shipped by Delta Electronics F.O.B. shipping point.
- Delta Electronics shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, or special damages arising out of or in connection with products use or performance, regardless of the form of action whether in contract, tort (including negligence), strict product liability or otherwise.
- This warranty does not extend to fluorescent lamp starters and tubes.
- The warranty does not cover if user does not comply with manufacture’s installation manual.
- To qualify for warranty service, you must notify Delta Electronics at the address or telephone number below.
- Delta Electronics shall have no liability to the original owner-user with respect to any defect caused by abuse, misuse, neglect, improper transportation or storage, improper testing, improper installation, improper operation, improper use, improper maintenance, improper repair, improper alteration, improper modification, tampering or accident of products or parts thereof, or unusual deterioration or degradation of products or parts thereof due to a physical environment beyond the requirements of products’ specifications.
There are no reviews yet.