Through-Wall AC Cover
The Indoor A/C Cover is universal sized 27 3/4″ W x 19″ L x 7″ D for most through the wall A/C units. Affordable solution to prevent cold outdoor air, moisture, dust and mold from entering your home. Saves energy by preventing heat loss, thus reducing heating costs.
The Through-Wall A/C Cover will seal your home during the fall and winter months when your air conditioner is not in use. Installs easily from inside your home using our fastening system. No need for outside climbing or ladders.
It is an Economical solution to prevent cold drafts, contaminants, moisture, dust and mold from entering your home. The Through-Wall A/C Cover is an attractive, cream colored, insulated design that provides a high R-5 rating. Made from recycled materials and is recyclable as well. The durable design allows the Through-Wall A/C Cover to be used year after year.
Universally sized to fit most residential through wall air conditioners up to 27 3/4″ W x 19″ L x 7″ D.
Our AC Cover has been tested and approved by American Energy Audit for sealing through wall air conditioners for air leak tests using positive air pressure at 25 CFM.
- Stops cold drafts from entering through the wall
- Installs easily from inside. No need no climbing ladders outside
- Provides high R-value rating to prevent heat loss
- Low cost – quick payback
- Improves indoor air quality
- Eliminates condensation
- Center Indoor A/C Cover over air conditioner.
- Mark 1/4″ out from edge of cover lip 3″ from each end of cover both top and bottom. See picture below for example.
- Drill slightly smaller hole than screw when on wood frame, or slightly smaller than the plastic anchor when attaching directly to sheetrock walls.
- Screw in the 4 turn clips provided. Do not over tighten.
- Put cover on and turn each clip to hold snug to wall or frame.